Car Move Quotes & Bookings
One of Removal.net’s most popular services is interstate car transport. We can organise your car move with as little as 48 hours notice, whether you have a furniture move booked in with us or not.
Getting a quote for your next car move is simple. We offer instant quotes via our on-line quote form and can also quote for your car move over the phone on 1800 812 333.
For your car move we can provide the following services:
- Door to Door;
- Depot to Depot;
- Depot to Door;
- Door to Depot;
- Non-driveable cars;
- Cars containing personal effects.
Most of these services are available Australia wide at highly competitive rates.
Get a quote for your car move with Removal.net here.
Tips for Your Car Move
Some things you should consider in organising your car move:
- It's best to wash your car prior to transport so any damage can be identified for the condition report. It can be beneficial to make your own condition report in advance of the car carrier's arrival. Note any scratches and dints (much like a car hire company would do before you rent a vehicle).
- Unless you have been quoted for a car move with personal effects inside the vehicle, you should remove any non-standard items from your car. Car carriers will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items from within your vehicle. Any damage caused as a result of leaving personal effects in your car will not be covered either.
- It's a good idea to disable the car alarm or it may be triggered during transport and drain the battery.
- Leave around 1/4 of a tank of petrol in the car for transport. Some fuel will be required to move your car on and off of the car carrier. Any excess fuel will weigh down the truck unnecessarily.
- Remove any dangerous goods and flammable materials from within the car.
- Retract or remove aerials so that they are not damaged (and do not cause damage) during transport.
- Unless you have purchased a 'Non-Drivable Vehicle Service', ensure you car is in good working condition before transport. Check your battery fluid levels, oil and water levels along with your tire pressure. If the vehicle breaks down in transit and cannot be driven onto the car carrier additional charges may be incurred as a result of having to tow your vehicle in the yard and for the extra equipment required to get your car on and off of the carrier.
- Don't forget to remove any garage door remote controls from your vehicle before it is moved.
Our friendly sales representatives will be happy to answer any more questions you may have for your car move on 1800 812 333.